Cheddar Beer Dip
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened.
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl until smooth; gradually blend in beer.
- Add shredded cheese, beating until well blended. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve with pretzels.
Buffalo Chicken Wings
2 1/2 pounds chicken wings, tips discarded
3/4 cup red hot buffalo wing sauce
Blue cheese dressing
- Deep fry wings at 400 degrees for 12 minutes or until cooked and crispy; drain well.
- In a large bowl, toss cooked wings in red hot wing sauce.
- Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.
Creamy Fruit Dip
1 cup lite sour cream
1/2 cup freshly grated coconut
1/4 cup orange marmalade or to taste
- Combine ingredients and chill.
- Serve with fresh cherries.
Hot Food Menu
See Our Hot Food Menus
See Our Deli Menus
See Our Catering Menus